Sunday 1 December 2019

613 Avenue Create Challenge

Happy Sunday

This time over at 613 Avenue Create the theme is as always Anything goes, the optional twist is Doodling and/or Zentangle

Now I know about Zentangle, as it was a technique I used when teaching art & design to City & Guild students, but I have to confess it was not something I have actually tried myself, so as you can imagine I found this one a bit of a challenge!


I found the outline image in my clip-art files, looked up a few tutorials on-line and this is the result. I must admit I did find it enjoyable.

I used Distress Oxide ink to create the background and distress sprays for the stars. The brick is made with original Distress inks and a stencil. The sentiment is form a MFT stamp set I Knead You


I look forward to seeing your creations on our street

Thanks for dropping by

6 comments:

  1. Love this! You did a great job! I was not sure about this challenge so I decided to sit it out. I am no good at doodling and know nothing about Zentangle.
    Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wonderful doodles xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Alex love the cats and fabulous zentangling must admit zentangle scares me lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent Zentangle Alex! hugs Jackie 613 Teamie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Zentangling is awesome!!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete