Sunday 1 December 2019

Crafters Cafe Challenge 232

Happy Sunday

This time the theme over at The Crafters Cafe is One Layer or Window

I have gone for the window option on both my cards, and our wonderful sponsors are





My first card uses the Decosse products - Santa Claus is coming to town, Holiday Hoopla & Happy Holidays sentiment


I enlarged the Santa from the paper Santa Claus is coming to town, and the on my computer layered the tartan frame from Holiday Hoopla

I used Spellbinders Flourish Fleur to frame the image and added the sentiment, after cutting out twice with Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles. 

Tip
With both the spellbinders dies, neither being a frame die, after cutting and embossing, and before releasing from the die.  I used my craft knife to cut out the centre, on the sentiment I cut it out with the die, and the cut out the red and proceeded as above, this was to give stability to the frame.


My next card uses the beautiful image Winter 10  bu Morgan's Art World


I used Lawn Fawn's Snowfall backdrop and framed the image with Lawn Fawn's Stitched Scalloped Rectangle. The sentiment is from MFT's Chill Wishes, and cut out using Simon Says Stamps Nested Banners


I look forward to seeing your creations in our challenge

Thanks for dropping by

1 comment:

  1. The "Crafters Cafe Challenge" likely refers to a creative competition or event hosted by Crafters Cafe, Why Online Games possibly involving crafting, DIY projects, or artistic endeavors.

    ReplyDelete