Sunday 5 January 2020

613 Avenue Create

Happy Sunday

Firstly I would like to wish you all a 

Christmas for us was wonderful, and exhausting, time spent with my wonderful Daughter & Son and my 8 (yes 8) adorable Grand Babies (ages from 6 - 21) and of course lovely hubby and kids respective partners. 

So not just another year, but another decade and I wish you all health and crafty happiness for the year ahead.


This time over at 613 Avenue Create the optional twist is "Make it Shiny"


I used MFT's Champaign Glass & Heart Balloon Shaker dies. The sentiment is by Simon Says Stamps


I look forward to seeing your entries in the challenge 



Thanks for stopping by

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops Happy new year x beautiful creation x

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year, Crazy Lady! I love your design. It captures our challenge and the bright hope we all hold for 2020. It is so nice having you back!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shaker Alex, great shine and card design..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year.

    Fantastic card,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, happy to be your teamie, Jackie xxx

    ReplyDelete